Booking.com Coupon Codes Updated for May 2015
Welcome to our round-up of the best discount deals for Booking.com! Since Booking.com offers the lowest possible price guaranteed, the company doesn’t offer traditional promo codes, but instead creates special “Value Pages” where you can see all the discounted hotel rates in a desired area. To visit these areas, click on the coupon button below, and a new browser window will automatically take you to the selected “value deals” page.
You can also sign up for the Booking.com email newsletter, where they offer secret deals that they don’t offer on their main website.
After our list of coupon codes, we will give you some travel tips on ways to save even more when booking a hotel online. We also have a cool list of facts that you may not know about Booking.com. Did you Booking.com is the largest online booking website in the world?
Best Booking.com Coupon Codes Right Now:
Booking.com’s April Deals – Save Up To 50%ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Daily Deals: 50% Off Accommodations:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Save up to 50% Off Value Deals to New York:Show CouponActivated
Click through to browse all the latest hotel promotional deals for New York City. This deals page has all the latest special offers. You can also narrow your search by which area of New York you want to stay in. Other hotel search filters include price, parking, whether the hotel has Wi-Fi, and more.
Save up to 50% Off Value Deals in Las Vegas:ACTIVATE OFFERActivated
Save up to 50% Off Your Stay in Honolulu:ACTIVATE OFFERActivated
Save 50% Off Your Next Stay in Los Angeles:ACTIVATE OFFERActivated
Save Up To 50% Off Your Stay in Miami:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Save up to 50% Off Hotels in New Orleans:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Get up to 50% Off San Diego Hotels:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Sae up to 50% Off San Francisco Hotels:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Save 50% Off Accommodation in Washington D.C.ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Tips and Tricks To Save Your Travel Budget:
Useful Booking.com Features You Can Take Advantage Of:
Most travel websites have features for searching for hotels. But Booking.com has a couple of cool features that you can use to help you find the right accommodation for your trip:
- Sort Customer Ratings By “Type”: What this means is that you can search the ratings based on couples, business people, groups of friends, families, etc. This means that, if you are visiting a new city as a couple, you can search and find what accommodations other couples liked.
- Not Just Hotels:Booking.com’s search feature also includes apartments, hostels, and condo hotels. Depending on how many people you are travelling with and how long you plan to stay, these hotel-alternatives might make more sense for you.
- Book now, pay later:The company has introduced a new feature where you can reserve your room and not pay until you stay in the room. They also offer free cancellations on most hotel rooms. This gives you the flexibility to change your mind once you visit a city, or you see a better deal out there.
Booking.com is an online travel agency that enables you to book flights, hotels, and vacation packages online. Booking.com is actually owned by Priceline.com (that’s the travel deals site that has William Shatner and Kaley Cuoco in their TV commercials. Priceline.com also owns Kayak.com
Booking.com was established way back in 1996, and has grown to become the most popular online booking website in the world. The company is based out of Amsterdam, Netherlands, but has over 6500 employees across the world. Even though it is the largest travel site in the world, it is still relatively new and growing in North America.
Although Booking.com has company offices in dozens of countries around the world (you can view the full list here), the company’s main office is located in Amsterdam, Netherlands:
Around the Web:
- Booking.com on Twitter – Follow Booking.com on Twitter for the latest news, promotions and deals. They also feature lots of breathtaking photos from around the world, so it will make your Twitter feed look prettier.
- Facebook – Not on Twitter? You can follow Bookin.com on Facebook as well. The news/information is virtually identical in content.
Remember how we mentioned that Booking.com has its head office in Amsterdam? Well here’s a mini-documentary they made about a worker relocating to work at their Amsterdam head office: